Wednesday 26 August 2015

Tinker tailor servitor spy

I've been tinkering with one of the tailor-made servitors you may have spied earlier in this blog. 

It looked a little bare in the old photos so I decided to do the quickest of quick jobs to paint a little extra detail. It was that giant claw of his that seemed a bit naked so I added some simple caution stripes on a couple of the plates. The stripes are a general warning, standing in for something like "you see this ridiculously large claw arm here - the really unsubtle, huge hydraulic one, that could cut you in half - just be a little careful around it, as you probably like your legs where they are". To be honest I'm not even sure what function this character and his claw might perform in the city of Kru. Maybe hedge trimming?

Hopefully not dentistry

This tiny tweak doesn't really deserve its own entry on the blog, but I've managed to achieve so little recently that even the smallest detail has to get reported. There's not really much more to say on the subject, except that I'm still a little pleased with myself for using that silly opening line to crow-bar in the even-sillier title of this entry. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment