Tuesday 28 July 2015

The Great British interlude

I was going to title this entry 'Please Ignore' but I figured that could have the opposite effect. It might end up acting like those deliberately misspelt 'Whet Paynt' signs, designed to get you to notice them. It could scream out to you, like a red rag to a bull, that the one thing not to do, the thing to absolutely under no circumstances allow to happen, would be to actually ignore this. 

And that would be bad, as I don't want you thinking this is a blog about Mary Berry.

But I thought I should quickly mention why I haven't posted anything recently. I've got to warn you though, my excuse may contain nuts.

In our house this week we've just had a birthday for one of the tiny people - and, what with him not having had many birthdays before, we wanted it to be special.

Or at least my missus wanted it to be special and I agreed to help out.

The tiny person is fascinated by farmyard animals (he's a tiny person, it's the kind of thing that fascinates them), so my missus got us making these.






She did most of the actual work, but I've got to admit I kind of enjoyed it. And I definitely enjoyed sampling the product at the end. In case the rest of this blog wasn't enough of a clue, I'm actually just a big kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment